The Harris - Lass House Museum is located at 1889 Market Street in Santa Clara, California. It is the last farm site in the city of Santa Clara and is named for the two families who owned and lived on the property for 125 years. The museum consists of the house, a classic California barn, summer kitchen, tank house, landscaped gardens and Heritage Orchard.
The house was built in 1865 in the Italianate style — balanced and symmetrical. In the 1890’s it was extensively enlarged and remodeled, changing the symmetry of the original design. It is fully furnished, most of the furniture and contents having belonged to the Lass family.
The Ultimate Indoor Play Park
Learning - Throught History
SantaClara4Kids is an online family resource guide for kids within the Santa Clara County. From Events, Arts & Music, Birthday Parties, Camps, Child Care, Classes, Deals, Discounts, Schools, Field Trips, Health Providers, Kids Eat Free venues, Places To Go, Sports, and for Special Needs children.